School timing may be charged according to school convenience.
1. A regular attendance is must for effective learning and teaching.
2. A prior written application for leave must be given in case of known reasons.
3. In case of illness or unforeseen circumstances, proper written information must be given to the Principal by the guardian as soon as possible
4. 80% attendance is compulsory for the child to be appear in the examinations.
5. If any child is absent for a week without information, his/her name will be struck off from the school.
6. If a student is absent on medical grounds, the parents/guardians must be send Medical Certificate from a Registered Medical Practitioner.
7. Every student must be present on the opening day of the school after each vacation/holiday.